Gold Recovery From Circuit Boards. Wholesale Gold Teeth. Gold Diamond Circle Pendant.
Gold Recovery From Circuit Boards
- A thin rigid board containing an electric circuit; a printed circuit
- (circuit board) a printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer’s capabilities
- A printed circuit board, or PCB, is used to mechanically support and electrically connect electronic components using conductive pathways, tracks or signal traces etched from copper sheets laminated onto a non-conductive substrate.
- (Circuit board) Printed wiring boards and attached components. A computer consists of one or more boards (often called cards). Synonymous with printed circuit board.
- The action of regaining or securing compensation or money lost or spent by means of a legal process or subsequent profits
- the act of regaining or saving something lost (or in danger of becoming lost)
- return to an original state; “the recovery of the forest after the fire was surprisingly rapid”
- A return to a normal state of health, mind, or strength
- The action or process of regaining possession or control of something stolen or lost
- convalescence: gradual healing (through rest) after sickness or injury
- amber: a deep yellow color; “an amber light illuminated the room”; “he admired the gold of her hair”
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- An alloy of this
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- coins made of gold
- made from or covered with gold; “gold coins”; “the gold dome of the Capitol”; “the golden calf”; “gilded icons”
gold recovery from circuit boards – PanaVise 315
PanaVise 315 Circuit Board Holder
PanaVise is a major manufacture of Vises and Work Holding Tools. PanaVise’s Tilt, Turn & Rotate technology has been applied to the product line, allowing for maximum efficiency and many different uses! All PanaVise Products are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty! Introducing the Panavise 315 CIRCUIT BOARD HOLDER, Circuit Board Holders help you work quicker and smarter! The best holder ever created for working with circuit boards, this model fits all 300 series Bases. Hold circuit boards up to 12-Inch (304.8mm) wide and up to 0.156 (4mm) thick. Arms move independently and feature V shaped grooves. Notches positioned at the arm tips conveniently hold small parts. Ratcheted pivot holds board horizontally, vertically or any angle in between. Shaft is 4.125 (104.8mm) long and 5/8 (15.9mm) in diameter. Compatible with all 300 series Bases. Height (bottom of shaft to tip of arms): 10.875 (276.2mm). Weight: 1.0 lb. (0.5kg). Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Circuit boards! A key component of electronic waste, circuit boards are often difficult to disassemble, therefore it is difficult to harvest materials such as plastics and metals from them. When designing products, companies need to think more about end-of-life dis-assembly processes for recycling. More and more progress is being made, try Googling "product design for recyclability" to find out more!
Circuit board with BGA
Printed circuit board showing the footprint where a BGA (ball grid array) chip will go. The array of gray dots is where the BGA solder balls will connect.
gold recovery from circuit boards
For Those Who Still Use Pen & Paper… Ok. There is this thing that some people do when they are working in groups called a ‘meeting’. It’s a strange ritual in which people’s faces become shorter and concepts like ‘action items’ and ‘revenue streams’ pretend to be more important than code and caffeine. Necessary evils perhaps, but we want to make sure you ‘meet’ in style. These old motherboards have been converted into convenient and very sturdy clipboards in which you can rest assured all of your ‘action items’ will be safely recorded. We leave it up to you to decide whether or not the notes you take end up in a shredder or a trash can :p Clipboard made from actual circuitboards. Holds 8 1/2″ x 11″ paper/pad. Each clipboard showcases a unique circuitboard design and may vary from the photo on this page.